Website Design Services Small Business Website Package
We are a small website design company located in Pensacola that provides affordable website development to companies who are wanting to improve their business by claiming their space on the Internet. Our website design services provide a high quality, professional web site that provides results without long-term contracts.
After completing the sign-up form below, we will start the development process for your website and will provide you with account information and a questionnaire for the design of your website.
Thinking about getting a new website for your business?
We want to be your one-stop-shop for everything relating to your website! Our goal is to provide the most cost-effective and beneficial website for your business. Our Small Business Website Package includes all the features needed to get your company on the Internet! We provide custom, professionally designed websites at competitive rates and without any long term contracts!
What do you get with your website?
The following features are included with our Small Business Website Package:
- unique, custom website designed specifically for your company
- site manager to login and make updates to your website
- content management system that allows you to update your content on your website
- a contact form that will allow your website visitors to easily contact you about your services
- website analytics will allow you to see information like how much people are visiting your website
- website will be developed search engine friendly to ensure the search engines can index your pages
- 24/7 customer support
How much will the website cost?
We feel our website design pricing is very fair in such a competitive market where pricing and quality of work is scattered all over the place. We try to keep things simple and affordable by providing our lowest costs possible without any long term contract.
The following is an explanation of our website design costs:
- One-Time Setup Cost - $400
This is a one-time-fee which is used for us to start development and design of your new website. We will make unlimited design changes until we have an approved design. We provide a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on the design of your website so if we cannot provide a design that you approve, we will refund your setup fee!
- Monthly Hosting Cost - $50
This is a monthly recurring fee which covers the cost to manage the hosting account on the server, manage email accounts, make backups and more.
- Total Cost To Get Started - $450 (Setup Cost + First Month of Hosting Cost)
This is the total cost to get started includes both the One-Time Setup Cost and the Monthly Hosting Cost for the first month. After the first month, you will only be charged for the monthly hosting amount of $50 and you can cancel at anytime.
How do you sign-up and what happens next?
Below is the process to get started on your new website:
- To sign-up, please complete the Get Started Now form located in the right side of this page to register and make payment.
- After payment has been made, you will automatically receive an email which will provide important information for your account. You will also be provided a link to a website design questionnaire which will need to be filled out and will help us get started on the design of your website.
- While we are waiting to receive the design questionnaire, we will start setting up your website's hosting account on the web server and will also start the initial programming of your new website.
- After receiving the design questionnaire, we will start working on a design concept for your website. Once we have a design concept completed, we will send you an image of it and ask for your approval or feedback. If approved, we will start converting the design image into fully functional HTML code. If not approved, we will continue to make revisions of the design until we have an approved design.
- Once we have an approved design, we will convert the design image into a fully functional website on our development server to finish up the programming of your new site. Once the development work is completed, we will seek your approval before going "live" and being viewed by the public on the Internet.