Jump Start Marketing Website Services
3 Page Search Engine Optimization
The 3 Page Website Optimization package includes search engine optimization for up to 3 pages of the website. The scope of work will include both on-site optimization and off-site optimization strategies.
”On-site” search engine optimization refers to the factors of search engine optimization that exist on your website which include but are not limited to clean and valid page code, unique and targeted title tags, unique and targeted meta tags, image title attributes, SEO programming techniques, and where feasible, the URLs will be rewritten to target specific keywords. Based on your current website hosting plan, we may be limited on the type of “On-site” optimization we can do.
”Off-site” search engine optimization refers to the factors of search engine optimization that exist off of your website which include but are not limited to keyword research, link building, optimization of incoming links, analyzing competition, and distribution of SEO rich content.
The following are specifications included with this project:
- Keyword Research will be performed to ensure the campaign is targeting the right keywords.
- Website Audit will be performed to see where things are at with the site and where things need to be improved.
- Competitive Analysis will be performed to see what the competition's sites are doing and not doing.
- Search Engine Optimization Programming will be made on up to 3 pages of the site that need improvements in regards to programming for search engine spiders. This includes search engine friendly URLs, title tags, alt tags, cleaning up source code, cross linking, 301 redirects, etc..
*** Depending on your website's hosting, we may be limited on some of the changes we can make.
- Optimize landing pages in effort to improve conversion rate and usability.
- Initial Link Building, Directory Placement, and Optimization of Business Listing in Search Engines
- Before work gets started, a report of the SEO campaign will be provided which will provide an insight on the website's stats, keyword rankings, and changes in the campaign.
- Once progress has been achieved, a report of the SEO campaign will be provided which will provide an insight on the website's stats, keyword rankings, and changes in the campaign.
- Google Analytics, a web analytical software to view website stats and trends, will be setup on your site.
- Google Webmaster Tools, a set of tools to improve your website's visibility on Google, will be setup on your site.
News & Events
New Website Developed For Navarre Based Newland Landscape Solutions Here's another new website we've developed for NewLand Landscape Solutions! If you need any landscaping services in Navarre, Gulf Breeze or surrounding area, contact Chuck or Nancy Beverly at 850-382-877 or on their new website at the following link! more>>
SEO Article Writing
Purchase SEO'd articles on your website that read well and target the right keywords